Time to get back on the mat!
Dear Jung Martial Arts Family,
I would like to first take a moment to thank all of you who have stuck with us through this difficult time. We know how difficult the circumstances created by the COVID 19 virus have been for everyone. We are still here because of you and we are truly thankful for your friendship and loyalty.
Now that some of the restrictions have been lifted, we are planning carefully reopen our in-person classes starting on; June 5th 2020
In addition to the in-house classes we will still run our Zoom classes on Saturdays for everyone who does not feel ready to come back to the mat yet.
We will be instituting some important safety measures as we move back into in-person classes. Please review these safety measures on the Member Only section of the website where you will also find the class booking tool.
- All classes must be booked in advance. You can book as far out as you want. Class size will be limited to 10 students.
- Classes are divided and booked by AGE not Rank or Size.
- 2 classes per week limit (not including Friday sparring sessions).
- Children with siblings in other age groups may attend the same class together. (2 classes per week limit still applies).
Children in the 7-9 age class can pick either Class A: Monday – Wednesday or Class B: Tuesday – Thursday
- Class A: works better for children with younger siblings or parents who train.
- Class B: works better for children who have older siblings who train.
If there is confusion or special circumstances please contact us to arrange the best time.
- Sparring sessions – Participants must have the appropriate personal sparring gear.
If you have a cough, are running a fever, or have any signs of an illness, please stay home until you have fully recovered.
Here is the link to the scheduling tool. Please review and accept the terms & conditions and you will be directed to class booking. https://jungmartialarts.com/scheduling-tool/
- Changing rooms will not be available until further notice, so please wear your Dobok to class.
- Please bring your own water bottle as the water fountain will no longer be available.
- Parents: Temporarily, please drop your kids off and pick them up after class is finished, so that we may follow health official’s guidance on the number of people in the facility, to ensure everyone’s safety. NO VIEWING SECTION AT THIS TIME.
Thank you again for your support and loyalty. It will not be forgotten!